There’s lots to like about cost comparisons engines (CSEs). They enhance your store’s visibility, attract new customers, and on the top of this, enhance your sales. But with the amount of CSEs available, it is sometimes complicated to know which ones to tackle first, as well as learn to be a specialist included all.
To deal with that, let’s check out CPC Stategy’s top CSEs (in no particular order) and acquire some insider easy methods to succeed on every.
1. Google Product Listing Ads (Compensated)
Google Shopping is probably the finest and lots of popular shopping engines around. To utilize it, you will have to use two platforms: Google’s Merchant Center and Ppc. Inside the Merchant center, you’ll manage all of your products. Within your AdWords account, you’ll manage your product or service Listing Ads (PLAs), set a normal budget, and adjust bids.
Once published, your ads is seen in regular internet search engine results and also on Google’s shopping site. Plus, Google Shopping will be multiple countries such as the Uk, Germany, France, Japan, Italia, The nation, Netherlands, South usa, Australia, and Europe.
Pros of Google Product Listing Ads:
- There’s a 21% greater click-through rate than text ads
- No minimum bids, that makes it perfect for people with smaller sized sized budgets
- Absolve to add a marketing message, for instance “Free shipping on purchases over $75 ”
Cons of Google Product Listing Ads:
- Must manage two platforms (Merchant Center and AdWords) to function your shopping feeds
- Strict guidelines on data quality just before account suspension
- CPCs rates have elevated by 53% in comparison with a year ago
Insider recommendations on Google Product Listing Ads:
- Avoid watermarked images
- Stay away from all uppercase product titles
- Avoid “free shipping” within your product descriptions
2. Amazon . com . com Product Ads (Compensated)
You almost certainly know you could sell on Amazon . com . com via Amazon . com . com Marketplace. But are you aware might also advertise with Amazon . com . com Product Ads? These product ads have been proven to Amazon’s 44 million customers each month in several places, like the Detail Page, Search and focus, Tower Ads, and buy Box. To own your ads displayed, you have to produce a Seller Central account this will let you daily budget and minimum bids. Amazon . com . com Product Ads may also be designed for retailers to utilize inside the Uk.
Pros of Amazon . com . com Product Ads:
- Enables products that can’t be listed in Amazon . com . com Marketplace
- Provides suggested bids that may help you bid wisely
- Posseses an easy highest taker system where the merchandise is divided based on product groups, with three different cost ranges in each and every category
Cons of Amazon . com . com Product Ads:
- No charge of which groups your products or services are published to
- Stricter content needs than Amazon . com . com Marketplace
- Instantly decides the type of ad placement: Any Targeted
Insider tip on Amazon . com . com Product Ads
Increase visibility and get most likely probably the most relevant customer through the use of around five keywords that best describe each product
3. NexTag (Compensated)
NexTag is popular to be able to shoppers find bargains on products, event tickets, property, travel tickets, and coupons. It’ll get Thirty Dollars million unique visitors every month which is accessible around australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italia, Japan, and also the country.
To read your ads on NexTag, you will need a monthly budget and minimum bid for individuals groups. Furthermore, it’s three traffic-driving programs you are able to participate in: Display Rank, Merchant Emblem, and Marketing Message. And when you’re in the market of typically-restricted items like adult accessories or prescription drugs, you’re fortunate NexTag’s needs are less strict than another engines.
Pros of NexTag
- You’ll be able to collect reviews from customers once the purchase is completed to enhance credibility
- Roi Optimizer helps easily track sales and conversions round the NexTag website
- You could make complex shipping rules while using the advanced interface
Cons of NexTag
- Relies on a bid ranking program to exhibit products-the higher the bid, the higher the positioning
- Monthly money is consumed faster. Merchandise is displayed to qualified traffic inside an faster manner rather to become spread across every day or month
- Marketing marketing message costs between $.05 to $.10 using the category
Insider tip on NexTag
Set Max CPC bids inside your best selling products to overcome your competition and acquire the finest rank possible
4. Shopping.com (Compensated)
Shopping.com is one of the eBay commerce network and contains 8 million online purchasers every month. You’ll be able to market your products using targeted ad placements on Shopping.com which is partner websites for instance TheFind and Bing. If you do, customers will dsicover product details for instance title, cost, image, and shipping details along with product reviews and ratings.
Shopping.com results in a once a month budget (minimal $100 to acquire started) and will be offering free optimization tools much like an Roi Tracker and Survey Tool. With regards to your worldwide achieve, you’ll be able to advertise inside the United kingdom, France, Germany, and Australia.
Pros of Shopping.com
- You will see your competitors’ top bids
- It truely does work around the value-based prices model-bids are adjusted using the quality of traffic
- Free Roi tracker given to measure performance and conversions
Cons of Shopping.com
- Automatic repayment schedule requires linking to PayPal account free cards allowed
- No product level highest taker
- No marketing marketing messages allowed
Insider tip on Shopping.com
- Join Ppc to acquire listed in the Shopping.com “Sponsored listings” section
5. Shopzilla (Compensated)
Shopzilla, recognized for helping shoppers find unique retailers and purchases, has over 100 million products listed and 20 million unique monthly visitors. In the event you advertise on Shopzilla, make certain to experience a monthly budget and minimum CPCs for several groups, and don’t forget it rates companies to help consumers make their purchasing decisions.
Sitting on Shopzilla entails you obtain featured in Bizrate and Beso.com, and could advertise products inside the Uk, France, and Germany.
Pros of Shopzilla
- You’ll be able to bid at three levels: Category, Sub-category, and Product level
- It relies on a smart prices model where CPC is adjusted using the traffic quality
- You’re billed $.01 more than the next finest bid in the given subcategory
Cons of Shopzilla
- Merchandise is categorized as “Catalog” and “Non-catalog” based on manufacturer SKU availability
- The very least bid of $4 is required for individuals products
- Product ads have been proven quickly and removed once the monthly spending cap remains showed up at
Insider tip on Shopzilla
- Send images that are no less than 200×200 pixels and under 1000×1000 pixels
6. Pricegrabber (Compensated)
Pricegrabber compares product prices and will be offering weekly specials, coupons, and top searches, that makes it easy to enhance your business’ visibility. It’s 26 million active users, can be utilized by Canadian and Uk-based companies and, as another advantage, has partnered with Yahoo! Shopping to demonstrate its listings.
To acquire started on Pricegrabber, you need to have a normal monthly budget and minimum CPCs for that products. And fun fact: Pricegrabber allows you to certainly particularly target Spanish-speaking customers.
Pros of Pricegrabber
- No minimum bids
- Offers three highest taker source options: bid via feed import, highest taker tool, and CPC rate card value
- Has numerous media options to garner more attention: Banner Placements, Featured Merchant, Featured Products, and Category Showcase
Cons of Pricegrabber
- Ad Spend/Money is consumed more rapidly since ads have been proven inside an faster manner to qualified traffic
- No daily budget to handle simply how much spent each day
- Have to pay no under $.10 to exhibit your emblem inside your ad, furthermore low ad spend of $700
Insider tip on Pricegrabber
- Submit the identical feed file since the one created for Google PLA
7. Become (Compensated)
Become provides shoppers getting the opportunity to create a cost comparison easily, read reviews and articles, be a part of forums, and obtain the best cost deals online. Founded in 2004, they have 300 partners and 30,000 registered retailers. To promote on Become, you will need a monthly budget and minimum CPC bids. Become will be the Uk, Canada, France, Germany, Austria, Italia, and Japan.
Pros of Become
- Free Roi Trackers assist you to take a look at profits
- You’ll be able to bid at category, sub-category, or product level
- Keywords enables you to help grow in exposure
Cons of Become
- Minimum bid is required for individuals groups using the rate card
- Marketing Text is not free it’s a the least $.05
- You are qualified for emblem placements only if you bid more than $.05 more than category minimum bids
Insider tip on Become
You’ll be able to enhance your credibility by registering for Reliable Merchant program. Simply fulfill these 3 needs: have a very valid SSL, valid contact information, and accept two major bank cards
8. Pronto (Compensated)
Pronto has one primary site and 4 niche websites for a number of verticals for instance style, technology, home, and kids. The engine has 14 million unique users that are mainly trying to find low-priced bargains.
With regards to advertising on Pronto, products go live if you add funds for the needs. You manage these items bids using a monthly budget, and many types of product groups are necessary to have a very minimum CPC bid.
Pros of Pronto
- Increase brand trust with permanent emblem placement
- Offers Featured Placement and Backed Listings for products to attain more visibility
- You need to use the Coupons & Offers functionality to draw more customers
Cons of Pronto
- Merchandise is instantly put in different groups by Pronto
- Bids cannot be controlled within the product level inside the Merchant Center
- No daily budget
Insider tip on Pronto
- Submit product level bids inside the feed file, and will also override the program level bids
9. TheFind (Free)
TheFind can be a free cost comparisons engine that requires no advertising spend. It’s mainly a discovery shopping engine that has over 500 million products and 25 million visitors. Furthermore to submitting your products or services totally free, you may even submit your products or services to TheFind by creating a forex account. Plus, they have an Upfront Merchant program which supports you’re going to get more visibility and highlight your products or services inside their results.
Pros of TheFind
- This engine costs nothing, hence no highest taker or budget
- Accepts the identical feed file since the one identified by Google Merchant Center
- Absolve to upgrade to get an Upfront Merchant
Cons of TheFind
- TheFind must crawl your website before displaying products on its site
- Roi tracking is not provided
- Reporting functionality isn’t available
Insider tip on TheFind
- Send bigger images to attain better placement
10. Bing Shopping (Free)
Bing Shopping is presently free for retailers and contains 159 unique searchers inside the Yahoo-Bing network. It’s partnered with Shopping.com to exhibit their results, if however you just don’t have a Shopping.com account and would like to use Bing Shopping, you’ll be able to join Bing Ads to deal with your merchant center. Bing Shopping may also be recognized for displaying product data results and reviews that are shopper-friendly.
Pros of Bing Shopping
- The engine is presently free, so no highest taker is required
- If you’re submitting to Shopping.com, your solutions will also be displayed and highlighted in Bing Search & Shopping pages
- Wealthy Caption enables products to get displayed searching results
Cons of Bing Shopping
- With christmas approaching, Bing might stop accepting new retailers as noticed in 2012
- Roi tracking not given
- Categorization inside the feed file has minimal impact on how Bing categorizes these items
Insider tip on Bing Shopping
- Yahoo is probably presenting Compensated Product Ads inside the approaching several days
Although all 10 of individuals CSEs are perfect for business, you will need to pick individuals that best meet your needs and budget. Before beginning, make certain to analyze which products you’re allowed to promote on every engine which is specific feed specs needs.